Friday, September 19, 2014

Phone-It-In

Another post from pics on my phone. I am actually cleaning out my phone because I am getting a new one in a couple of weeks, so I might as well share what I got:

I am a sucker for water fountains
That is me-since my daughter goes to college there
A view looking down on Cliff Beach, near Santa Cruz
A summer morning in San Francisco
Part of the San Lorenzo Creek
Need to add this to my collection
Got to love some street art
The deconstruction of the famed Santa Anita Racetrack from the air.

8 comments:

  1. Great pictures… did they all come off your phone. I use my phone almost exclusively for our pictures… just because it is easy!
    Stopping by from WYWW… thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all came from my sorry IPhone 3 (I do need to upgrade it). You are welcome. Hope you have a great day.

      Delete
  2. Weseman? Your last name sounds that there are some German ancestors within your family.
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my "Langenburg castle" post, Patrick! Currently I try to lure my followers to my "haunted forest"... ;-)
    All the best from Germany, Uwe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there might be. Thanks for taking a look at my stuff all the way from Germany.

      Delete
  3. Great shots, whoo we have had fog here too this week ..

    Thanks for linking up v#weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fog always looks eerie! Thanks for stopping by to share on Weekend Fun Party, hope you will again this week http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/weekend-fun-party/karren
    Have a great weekend
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and thanks for coming by here.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.