Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Welcome to the D.King Gallery


Before taking her to college, my daughter and I stepped into D.King Gallery in Berkeley to take a look at what they had. King's has been a cool place ever since I was in high school and will continue to be as they some of the coolest posters and stuff around:

Got to have the "King of Pop" book
The French Jabba The Hutt
Nippon Baseball League Chunichi Dragons hat
Sorry, had to include the Baseball Cards
Mars Attacks Doll
Bat Girl Doll
 Even though King's has really cool stuff, they are place to go and get original rock and other music posters:

Jeff Bridges in Concert
Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet concert tickets
King's does have original movie posters
You can't beat this lineup
I so want this
This pretty rare poster for a classic movie, made just for Berkeley
For decades, King's has been for the cool (at least in my view) and will continue to be.

Inside the D.King Gallery

42 comments:

  1. Neat shop!
    Please stop by and share at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/09/elodie-farms.html, and I hope to see you each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant I would love to go there i would be there for hours heheh ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it took a while to get through this shop, so many interesting things to see!!!
    Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, varied collection of memorabilia. I can see why it's one of your favourite shopping places. It was a bit of a trip down memory lane. All the best, Bonny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too and thanks for stopping by. It was a cool place.

      Delete
  5. Looks like my kind of store!

    /m\(^_^)/m\

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Art Nouveau design! I wish we had a gallery like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting finds! Love the theme here =) #ww

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that top image the best! Those are cool to look at!

    http://www.theapels.blogspot.com/2014/09/ww-wedding-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. That is his image, he is an ex-hippie.

      Delete
  9. OMG, I think we could spend hours at a time in this store and still be good to come back again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do. It is a type of place just hang and look.

      Delete
  10. being in Berkley, it has great foot traffic and will always be a must go & at least "see" place. I bet the prices are high...
    Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails

    ReplyDelete
  11. King's looks like a way cool place to stop in to browse or to shop for that hard to buy for person. Happy #WW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG - dibs on the Jabba the Hut!!! what a cool place. kinda want The Dude too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a super neat shop. I like all those posters - esp. the Red Hot Chili Peppers one :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome shop - they've got super cool stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a really cool place. The Jeff Bridges poster is fun!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool place indeed...looks like you have so much fun there..happy WW :)..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a really cool place, and the kind I would expect to find in a hippie town like Berkeley.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoo they look like they have lots of cool stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. interesting shop! i didn't know barbie had a batgirl outfit! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. That is what my daughter said. Love the comment.

      Delete
  21. What an awesome shop! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.