Friday, September 5, 2014

Some Super Cool Rides


A couple of weeks ago after dropping off my daughter off at CSU-Monterey Bay, I headed down to the Wharf for a minute. It was weird because the parking lot was packed and I thought it was odd for a Thursday but I did not know that a car show and auction was going on. Just walked through it and was able to snap a couple of pics:

1949 Packard Custom Convertible
1940 Buick Century
1932 Cadillac
1965 Bentley Coupe
1989 Rolls Royce
1989 Ferrari 328 Coupe
1947 Bentley Drop Head Coupe
1956 Corvette
1967 Plymouth GTX
1930 Cadillac Coupe
Wished I could have spend a little more time looking at these great machines.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my site! I enjoy going to car shows occasionally. Nice photographs. It's always nice to see how someone has restored or taken care of them. Have a great weekend. PS. hope you get to travel to NYC! Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to your daughter at college! I saw this at Jenny Marie: Photo Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by. I'll tell you I must have went to 25 or more blogs last night for Friday memes and NOT ONE came back to me. :( I'm really trying to get my meme known, but I guess nobody wuvs me... except my ol' buddies! Thanks so much for sharing all these neat cars. I have one on my instagram if you'd like to see it that I took a picture of because it was parked right out in front of Jewel where I was going. It's dynamite. http://www.instagram.com/xmasdolly you'll see it as soon as you go there. It's cool! See you Monday my friend. :) Oh and great hopes for your daughter in college. That's fantastic... none of my kids went when they were at home, but my oldest daughter tried, but my youngest daughter went & she's a nurse now. Woo Hoo 1 out of 4 aint' bad..????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, some nice rides there. I can well imagine you'd need a fat cheque book for that auction!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.