Friday, April 17, 2020

A Short Walk at Portland State University


I have going through photos and finding a lot of photo sets that I have forgot about. This is one I did when I visited my daugher in January. We took a walk around Portland St. University. Portland State was founded in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution for World War II veterans. It became a full university in 1969.  It is the only public urban university in the state of Oregon that is located in a major city:














And I always need to take a pic of the gym-LOL:


Hope you enjoyed this little look at Portland St. University:


8 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd forgotten how much I always enjoyed your fotos. Hope you had a great time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. I can't believe it has been three months since I was there.

      Delete
  2. Very cool, Patrick. The history of the university is very fascinating. Thanks for linking up with me!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos, Patrick. It's fun to have a different view for a change. I love my neighborhood, but it's getting a little old. :-) Thanks for sharing. Take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also. I am finding stuff I took pics of but never posted.

      Delete
  4. Looks like a beautiful campus! I love walking around college campuses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were in Portland a few years ago, but didn't make it to Portland State. Cool looking place.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Patrick. Stay well. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sculptures for sure, but that house is magical.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.