Friday, April 10, 2020

Books of Faith


Since it is Good Friday and Easter celebration is this Sunday, I decided to share some of my books of faith that keep me grounded and going. I am not the most religious person in the world and believe truly in the line of the movie Life of Pi which says "Faith is a house with many rooms":







I have several different Bible's but below is my favorite. I have had it for almost thirty 30 years as it is the Bible that I received before heading over to Desert Storm when I was in the Navy in 1991.:


I hope everyone is doing well and Easter Blessings to all. Stay safe and healthy.

9 comments:

  1. That's really a wonderful collection! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you. We all need to have faith these days! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a blessed Easter, Patrick. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote, ‘Faith is a house with many rooms.” Why don’t so many people realize that by attempting to burn the other rooms because you disagree with what is inside those rooms only results in setting the whole damn house on fire? Thanks for sharing your books!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some interesting books there, Patrick! Thanks so much for linking up with me at the #ExploringWorldReligionsLinkup 1, open until January 15. Shared on social media.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS! Your post is FEATURED at the #ExploringWorldReligionsLinkup 2, open until January 30.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.