Friday, April 24, 2020

Cheryl's on 12th Marketplace and Cafe


One of the interesting things about being in Shelter-in-Place is that I am finding places I went to, took pictures of and forgot about. That is what happens as I am always going out and finding new advenures.

When I was in Portland visiting my daughter in January, we went to a place called Cheryl's on 12th for dinner. Cheryl's is an amazing restaurant and catering company and all around cool place:







And our dinners:



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Stay safe and healthy.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my word, that food looks delicious! We don’t eat out much but I am missing the option to do so these days!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...going through my photo archive is an adventure these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such yummy looking food! I'm looking forward to the day we can all go out and enjoy food once again and not be afraid - it's difficult to eat with a mask on. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so good there! I miss going to restaurants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a yummy place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hungry and your dinners look so good. I want to go out, but that's going to be a while.

    Have a fabulous day, Patrick. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheltering in place makes us appreciate your adventures all the more. Stay safe & enjoy your weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.