Thursday, April 30, 2020

Gems of the Hard Rock Cafe in San Francisco


Back in January, I went to the Hard Rock Cafe in San Francisco to take a look around. It was fun to see what they had:

1950's Bo Diddley Guitar

1970's Pete Townsend Guitar

Ginger Baker of Cream bass drum head
1980's Eric Clapton Fender Guitar

Katy Perry's Dolce and Gabbana sailor dress


Guitar signed by Bay Area Gutar Greats
Doobie Brothers signed drum head

Chris Isaak Gutar

Jerry Garcia painting done by Grace Slick

A bodysuit worn by Christina Aguilera in 2009
It was pretty cool looking at the artifacts they had at the Hard Rock Cafe in San Francisco. Can't wait to go back and see if they have anything new.

3 comments:

  1. I've only been to one. It was fun! I'd love to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy going to these whenever I go to a new city as well. The last one I hit, in Washington DC, was pretty disappointing but I still find all the memorabilia to be neat #thatfridaylinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t been to a Hard Cafe in years! They always have so many interesting things. And you know I am dying over Jerry painted by Grace! How freaking cool is that!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.