Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A View From A Washington State Ferry

A Washington State Ferry
In Seattle for a little fun, brought the camera and will have many blogs from in and around the Emerald City. It is such a beautiful city and the area around it is beautiful also. I took the ferry from Seattle across the Puget Sound to Bremerton and back. It was a great ride. I used to do this many times twenty years ago when I was stationed in Bremerton:

The view of Seattle as the ferry is leaving
The inside of the ferry
Love the view and the greenery
A great view
Sailing on the Sound
A buoy with birds on top and seals hanging out on it
I envy this homeowners
Almost at Bremerton
Even though it was a cloudy day, it was a great ride and trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.