Friday, August 11, 2017

The Inn at the Presidio


While I was walking around at the Presidio in San Francisco, I came across the Inn at the Presidio. The Inn was built in 1903 and named Pershing Hall. It was  home for bachelor officers when the Presidio was a major Army base. Pershing Hall is listed on the National Register of historic places.  It has been restored as a boutique hotel with 22 rooms.  All the rooms were filled the day I was there but what I saw inside the lobby, The Inn at the Presidio is a special place:
















The Inn at the Presidio is a special place that oozes history, it is worth a visit even if you are not staying there.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up and sharing another great find Patrick. #overthemoon link party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love places like this with a history. Hubby and I go to San Fran now and then. We'll have to visit it next time we go. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember walking around that area when I visited (probably 15 years ago), but I never noticed that inn! So happy you shared it with us at #FridayFrivolity this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice hotel. I've never stayed at a boutique hotel -this one looks so quaint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this. I love reading about historic places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't gone in, but we were just at the Officer's Club last weekend! They do family arts and crafts every weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been to San Francisco but this hotel looks so cozy and is so full of history it would definitely be on my list of must see.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.