Wednesday, May 22, 2019

College Graphic T-Shirts

Holy Names University-Oakland, Ca
Geez, I have way too many graphic t-shirts. Here are my ones that I have acquired from different colleges:

Cal-State Bakersfield

University of San Francisco

University of Nevada at Las Vegas (UNLV)-I have about five UNLV shirts
Fresno St. Univeristy

University of California Berkeley- Season ticket holder for Women's Basketball, got tons of Cal shirts

Did four years in the Navy and I got to rep them
My daughter went to University of New Hampshire for a year

She played rugby there and this was a fund-raising shirt for breast cancer awareness


When my daughter was a freshman in college, she went to Cal-State Monterey Bay for a year. Their nickname is the Otters and she bought me this:


I went to Cal-State Hayward and there are no shirts as this time from there. They changed their name to Cal-Sate East Bay and I will not wear a Cal-State East Bay shirt. It is my silent protest.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun collection! Have you seen the quilts made out of t-shirts. It would be fun to have one made with all these shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick, that's quite a collection! Like Penny said, they'd make a great quilt. Love the Otter Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I remember some cool caps or something with a lot of logs I really liked that you posted? The New Hampshire one is particularly cool. Where's your Bucky t?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have a lot of T's as well and have donated plenty. Thanks for sharing at the #trafficjamweekend linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection Patrick :) Thanks for sharing at the #WeekendLinkUp

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.