Thursday, September 26, 2019

Book Passage of Corte Madera


I took a visit to one of my favorite books store that is Book Passage in Corte Madera. I may have written about it before but it is such a wonderful place that I need to write about it again:









It has a cafe where you can read and have an adult beverage or coffee or tea






And they always have author events going on. The night I went author R.O. Kwon was talking with C Pam Zhang about Kwon's book, The Incendiaries:


Book Passage of Corte Madera is one of the best bookstores in the San Francisco Bay Area.

6 comments:

  1. WOW, a real bookstore, those are way to rare these days! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool place, Patrick! I can see why you love to visit there. Old time bookstores are the best! We actually do not have any bookstores at all within an hour of my town. It is quite sad.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great book store!! Thanks so much for stopping by!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are not many brick-and-mortar bookstores left these days. I was devastated when I found out this morning that my fave bookstore is no more.

    Happy Tuesday, Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome bookstore, keeping the passion of reading alive in the community. Sometimes I worry about what happens if these places all disappear, but they seem to be making a comeback as people tire of the digital life for books. #GlobalBlogging

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.