Friday, September 6, 2019

Cal Football Kickoff Weekend


I went to the Cal Football Kickoff Rally held at the Downtown Berkeley BART station plaza on Friday evening:



The cool thing was that they gave away tickets to the Cal-UC-Davis game the next day at Memorial Stadium:



The Cal Band playing

Memorial Stadium in the late afternoon shadows

And some pics of the game:





Cal coach Justin Wilcox being interviewed

Cal beat UC Davis in an ugly game 27-13 but a win is a win and I had a wonderful time.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. The weather looks amazing too :) Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at The Weekend Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.