Sunday, September 15, 2019

Music Monday: From the Farm Aid Stage

Music Monday:  Thirty Four years ago, an important benefit concert took place and that was Farm Aid. It was a benefit to help family farmers in the United States, it has become an annual event in the United States. Here is some music from the artists who appeared at the first Farm Aid:

Randy Newman:


The Beach Boys:

Brian Setzer:


Huey Lewis:


Alabama:


Foreigner:



It was an electric day with many great artists. The cool thing is that Farm Aid is still going on today and helping American family farms which is the backbone of this nation.

6 comments:

  1. Patrick,

    Great line up featuring artists from the first Farm Aid benefit! I never knew the impressive number of mewsicians this brought in before digging into the research. I enjoyed your playset on this not-so-bright because the sun hasn't rised yet on this Monday morning. :) Thanks for sharing and I hope you'll join the 4M party. Have a boogietastic week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job pulling together a good representative sample of artists from the first Farm Aid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great playlist. I really like Brian Setzer and Randy Newman can always be counted on the bring a different perspective to any music. Thanks for sharing the great tunes and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow, I really had to put on my thinking cap for your Post, but it was crazy good my friend! ROCK ON! Check it out you even have The Beach Boys that's awesome I remember hearing it for the first time and I was at work I was waitressing and all the waitresses started to dance in the kitchen of course. hahaha GOOD TIMES! WOO HOO Thanks my friend! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.