Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Lost Blog-The Las Vegas Strip In The Day


This is a blog from when I was in Vegas over Thanksgiving. I am calling it a Lost Blog because I meant to post it four months ago and forgot about it. I guess I got busy and such with other things. So here it is. It is my walk on Las Vegas Blvd (The Strip) during the day. Since I do not like being around drunks and the Strip gets crazy during the night I try to stay away from the Strip at night when I am in Las Vegas:

The front of the Wynn Hotel
The front of the Palalzoo
Outside of Treasure Island
"Sirens of TI" Chopper right inside of Treasure Island
Taking the long view of the strip
Looking down on the Gondola Ride at the Venetian
Front of the Mirage
The fountains of the Mirage
Outside the Mirage
Outside Harrah's
A view of Paris Las Vegas
Penn & Teller's Ad on the Rio Hotel
Sorry, I did not post this earlier. I think I have one more Lost Blog from Las Vegas remaining as I go through my pics.

4 comments:

  1. These are really good pictures of the different hotels. Harrah's and Wynn is my favorite! Keep the good post rolling in!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @V-Wow, thanks a lot. That made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to Las Vegas for a few years. Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.