Thursday, March 14, 2013

Another Lost Blog-The Forum Shops of Caesars Palace


This should be the last so-called Lost Blog from my Thanksgiving Vegas trip (actually I have one more-but it is baseball related, so it doesn't count) -sorry. I guess I am trying to purge all of Vegas stuff as I am headed for a four days in Seattle at the end of the month and I will be boring people with pics from the Emerald City.

I was walking through the Caesars Palace Forum Shops. I don't really care too much for the high-end stores and restaurants that are inside it. I just like walking around and seeing all of the work Caesars put into it is amazing:

Guarding the stairs
They have all these cool classic statues all over
"Festival Fountain" 
The center of Festival Fountain
All through the Forum Shops is this really cool fake sky in the ceiling
Part of "The Fountain of the Gods"
And a couple of other odds and ends from Vegas and Nevada:

A marble statue of the great boxer Joe Louis inside Caesars's
"Amphora III"-Viola Frey. Painted and Glazed Ceramic inside the Bellagio
The Bonnie and Clyde "Deathcar"-The actual car that Bonnie and Clyde were in when they were gunned down at Whisky Pete's in Primm
Part of Clyde Barrow's clothes when he was gunned down at Whisky Pete's in Primm
"High Roller" An Orange County Choppers Bike at Whiskey Pete's in Primm

And I think that this is it from my Vegas trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.