Sunday, January 27, 2013

The 49ers Are On The Plane To Super Bowl XLVII

The 49er Faithful Flag
Today (1-27-13), I had to fly out of San Jose and saw signs up for event parking which to me was a little strange. Since, I got to the airport like two hours before my flight I decided to see what was going on. Well, the 49ers were flying out of San Jose airport to New Orleans and Super Bowl XLVII. Right when I got there they were about to arrive and I took a couple of pics:

49ers families headed to the plane
The 49ers plane
Joe Staley (in plaid shirt and sunglasses) getting off the bus
The 49er Faithful
Coach Jim Harbaugh getting off the bus with his daughter
The 49ers boarding for New Orleans and Super Bowl XLVII

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.