Wednesday, February 20, 2013

College Baseball: Cal vs. Michigan 2-17-13


After showing off Evans Diamond, here are some pics from the game:

Michigan's Evan Hill pitching
Andrew Knapp of Cal hitting a flyball
Jacob Cronenworth of Michigan coming back to the bench
Cal's Devon Rodriguez hitting a single

Michigan's Travis Maezes watching is ball hit off Haas Pavilion

The next couple pics are of Michigan's starting shortshop Dylan Delaney. I met his parents at the game as I was asking Michigan fans about their team. His parents were really nice folks and I hope that he has a nice season for Michigan:

Dylan Delaney taking a pitch
Dylan Delaney getting the bat on the ball
It was a great game as Cal won 2-1 in the bottom of night and I got to take home a piece of the game:

My ball that caught on a bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.