Sunday, February 24, 2013

Green Apple Books

The front of Green Apple Books
For a long time I have wanted to go to Green Apple Books in San Francisco. I just could not find the time to  head over there. Someone gave me a gift card for my birthday and I found the time to head over there and it was worth it. The place was too cool and it will become a regular on my book shopping trips;

Love this guy outside
Inside
Another view from inside
They have cool names for their rooms (above) and below
And the knowledge is also
Love these masks on the wall
A great place to sit and read
Books
Green Apple Books is a great place to find what you need. I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.