Friday, February 8, 2013

ECHL Hockey-Stockton Thunder vs. San Francisco Bulls 1-30-13

Thor-The Stockton Thunder Mascot
I took some students out the Stockton Arena to watch the Stockton Thunder take on the San Francisco Bulls at the Stockton Arena. Both the Thunder and the Bulls play in the East Coast Hockey League which is about Double-A hockey. It may not be the NHL, but it is fun. Since I had my students I wasn't able to roam around like usual but here is what I got:

A view of the Stockton Arena
Another view of the ice
Some game action from my seat (Thunder in black)
A face-off in the zone
Action at the net
A view during play
The Zamboni making its rounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.