Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lee's Deli is the Best-Morning and Afternoon


One of my favorite places to eat is Lee's Deli, located on Market St. in San Francisco. They have good food  and good prices, so that draws me in. Besides sandwiches, they have a hot food buffet which you buy by the pound, but since I am usually there at 6:30am or so, they only are making sandwiches at that time:

Inside of Lee's Deli at 6:30 am
Fresh Fruit
My sandwich, a great deal for $5.00
So as I said I am usually there about 6:30am, but on a recent Saturday I got to have lunch at Lee's Deli in afternoon with my daughter and the hot food buffet is just as good as the sandwiches:

The buffet as an Asian flavor to it
Part of the salad bar
Another view of Lee's Deli
My daughter's lunch-A hodgepodge of stuff
My lunch-a good tasting hodgepodge of stuff
Lee's Deli is good in the morning and in the afternoon. You can't beat the great tasting food or the prices.

2 comments:

  1. Okay Patrick...this is torture! LOL! This food looks soooo good and I am sooo hungry, lol! Wish we had one of those here! Have a blessed week!

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michell, it was good. I get a sandwich from there at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.