Friday, August 30, 2013

A Great Use for Old Gas Station


I don't get down to San Jose ever. I was there recently and went to meet a friend at Roy's Station which is located in the heart of San Jose's Japantown. Roy's Station is home to a great coffee and tea shop now. Back in the day, it was the current owner's grandfather Roy's Mobil gas station. Now to me, that is just too cool:

An old Mobil Pump
The outside of Roy's
The inside
I am a sucker for snickerdoodle cookies
Loved this next to the register

Apple Pastry
1957 Coke Machine-It still works
Pretty cool-Coffee beans inside
The fountain outside
Roy's Station is pretty cool. I know I will be heading back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.