Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Walking Around Garin Park


I took a walk at Garin Park in Hayward. It is a wonderful place. Many years ago. (ok, when Reagan was President) it was my high school's home course for Cross Country when I ran. It has nice rolling hills and it is a great place to hike or to just walk around. The views are super:

The meadow area




A view of Hayward

And great local trees and plants:


Wild Berries
Apples

And they had some old farm equipment there:



Garin Park was the perfect place for me to take a walk.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Garin Park. Need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do. It has been there forever. As I said, it was my high school's home course for cross country (I graduated in 1987). It is great to walk or fun or just enjoy nature.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.