Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pistahan Festival 2013

Last week, I headed out to the Pistahan Festival in San Francisco which is a celebration of Filipino culture and cuisine. The Festival in San Francisco is the largest outside the Philippines. I always enjoy it and have a great time:

People enjoying the festival
The band Dakila rockin the house. They were good.
Singer Jordan Segundo. He was good and entertaining.
Some of the art on sale
Talented Illustrator Coco-Chanel Morton and example of her work (Below):

A martial arts demo
Now my favorite part, the food:

BBQ Pork and rice
Chicken Adobo and Rice
Lumpia
And my favorite:

Pancit Palabok
Can't wait for next August and the 2014 Pistahan Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.