Friday, August 16, 2013

Another Visit to the Hayward Farmers Market


I decided to post another visit to the Hayward Farmers Market located in Downtown Hayward. I know I posted one last year but I figure what the heck, I go there a bunch and like it:

Got to love tomatoes
Fresh Flowers are nice
Fresh Dutch Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Strawberries
Fresh Chili's for your cooking pleasure
Need to some music and...
Some prayer  plus...
Some Aqua Fresca plus...
Some fresh popped kettle corn and you are good to go. (Hope you like the staged pic-lol)
The Hayward Farmers Market is a good way to spend a Saturday morning. I enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. I remember your last post on the Hayward Farmers Market, it was right around when I started reading your blog. One of these days I gotta venture out and check it out. Thnx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick, you commented on my blog and I'm so happy to have found you here in the blogosphere. Following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.