Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome to Ziggy's


I had walked by Ziggy's Burgers in San Francisco many times and never went in. Well, the kiddos and I decided to try it one afternoon and it was really good and the prices were good also:

Inside Ziggy's
Loved the mural on the wall and this picture (below):

And the food was good:

Garlic Fries
The basic cheeseburger with curly fries
This called The Caribbean. Grilled chicken breast with veggies
Burgers on the grill
Part of their menu
I can't believe that I have walked by this place and never went in. Glad that the kiddos wanted to go because it was worth it.

3 comments:

  1. I have never been to Ziggy's. So many new burger places popping up in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Ziggy's, but it sure looks good!! I guess we don't have the privilege of a Ziggy's here on the east coast, lol! Burgers and fries are hand-down, my favorite comfort food! Thanks for linking up...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good. They are my comfort also.

      @Catherine. You are so right.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.