Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl Pregame


Went to the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl at AT&T Park in San Francisco yesterday. It was a blast. Even though Arizona St. boatraced Navy 62-28. I still had a ton of fun. Also, I took a lot of pics. There was a lot of cool stuff going on. I am going to break it up into three blogs (hopefully I will have all three up by tomorrow night) this one is what I saw during the pregame, the second one will be cool tailgate deal I went to and the third will be the game itself. Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed the whole experience of the 2012 Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl:

One of the drummers of the ASU Band outside of AT&T
The Party People are in the House
The Weiner Mobile
The football field at AT&T
Another view of the field
This was the coolest T-shirt there
Pregame warmups
Navy doing pregame warmups
The Brigade of Midshipmen entering AT&T Park
Getting ready for the National Anthem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.