Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Game:Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl: ASU vs. Navy

My ticket
The pregame and the tailgate were great and the game...well if you were a Arizona St. fan it was great as they boatraced Navy 62-28. Even though this old salt was not happy that Navy lost, he still had a great time at the game and attempted to take some action photos:


ASU's QB Taylor Kelly handing off to RB Marion Grice
Navy about to snap the ball
ASU's Taylor Kelly back to pass
ASU QB Michael Eubank on the run
As the game entered the latter stages I wondered from seat and was able to get these shots:

Navy huddling up during a timeout
I like these Navy helmets
ESPN sideline reported Jenn Brown
Navy center (#60) Kahikolu Pescala
ASU's Will Sutton talking about a sack. He was named Defensive Player of the Game
The scoreboard says it all
Even though Navy took a beat down. These two Midshipmen (talk about class acts)agreed to take this pic for me right after the game:

WR Jonathan Gazaille (#89) and WR Matt Shibata (#84)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.