Thursday, September 6, 2012

August TTM

Got five Through the Mail's back in August. I do not like giving advice, but doing this with my two lovely teen-agers is cool. Whenever they are with me and I show them what comes back they are excited. It has become an activity that helps us bond and keeps them off the street (for a least an hour or so a week-lol):


Juan Samuel signed card
"Inky"-Pete Incaviglia
Nationwide driver Johanna Long
Nationwide driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
And my favorite TTM that I got back this month:

"Big Daddy" Rick Reuschel
And I hope everybody's mailbox is full as I start making the switch to basketball, football and my son's favorite hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.