Monday, September 3, 2012

A's vs, Indians 8-18-12


I am so behind here, but the kiddo's and I went to the 10th anniversary celebration of the A's 20 game winning streak in 2002. It was a fun time, but I was not able to much roaming as they wanted everybody in their seats to do a little deal to honor that team before the game. My kiddos wanted to sit in the right field bleachers and that is where a lot of the partying goes on.

The scoreboard honoring the streak
Batting practice for the Indians
The A's Josh Reddick doing some stretching
The view from the right field bleachers as the sun is setting
Clevelans' Shin-Soo Choo trying to avoid my camera
Carlos Santana going deep off Bartolo Colon
Shin-Soo Choo in right field. Notice the football markings, Oakland has the only duel-use stadium left in MLB
O.Co from the right field bleachers at night
The A's won 8-5 and they had a cool giveway-A Scott Hatteberg bobblehead. The cool thing that it has a button that you can push and hear the great Bill King (RIP, gone too soon) calling his walk-off against the Royals for the 20th win:

The Scott Hatteberg bobblehead on my shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.