Monday, September 10, 2012

Music of the Streets


As I am walking around and taking BART it always amazes me how much music is created by people on the streets. Sometimes it is just a person with a guitar singing his or hers heart out and sometimes it is a whole band. I always stop and listen and if I can I leave whatever change I have for putting a little music into my day:

The beginnings of a drum circle at the Ashby Flea Market
Outside Powell St. BART Station-San Francisco
Steel drums-Powell St-San Francisco
Singing outside the Berkeley BART station
Love the classical music at Powell St. BART
Sometimes the best music is done by those who are not getting paid the big bucks, but do it for the love and a soda or a gifted sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.