Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Conservatory at the Bellagio

The inside of the Bellagio Conservatory 
One of my favorite things to do in Vegas is going to the Bellagio and walking around the Conservatory. The Conservatory is basically a floral theatrical production that takes on the theme of the season. It is always beautiful and they do great job in making everything eye-catching. When I was there it was at the very end of the Autumn Season display:

The Talking Tree-The Tree actually moved and talked

Grainstack (Sunset)-Claude Monet
Wine press
The yellow are Chrysanthemums and the pinkest red are Rosy Victoria Coral Chrysanthemums
Part of the scenery
Love the Waterwell
Part of the ceiling
Floral Pumpkin-made of over 4,000 carnations
Moss Covered Stone Face
There is a little waterfall there
Love the scarecrow
The Conservatory
I love the Conservatory at the Bellagio. It is one of the best things to do in Vegas and best of all it is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.