Sunday, November 25, 2012

UNLV vs Jacksonville St. 11-17-12

The front of the Thomas & Mack Center-Home of UNLV Basketball
All the times I have been to Las Vegas I had never seen a game at the Thomas&Mack Center. Always wanted to. Last Saturday, I finally had a chance and that place is huge. I used to going to college basketball games in places around the Bay Area. The biggest being Haas Pavilion, the Home of Cal Basketball (which seats about 11,700). Thomas&Mack was as big as a NBA arena. Even though it was big, I enjoyed myself and had a great time:

Center Court
The view from my seats
Some game action
Jacksonville St. (white) going for a rebound
UNLV cheerleaders

Shot is up and score two for Jacksonville St.
UNLV wins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.